- I run the No Code List, a site that aggregates no-code tools and allows community members to endorse different software
- I also run an independent no-code consultancy called Work and Whistle
## Industry Experience
- I co-founded and ran a digital agency for 13 years. Some of our hundreds of clients were McDonalds, Berkshire Hathaway, and Everlast Worldwide
- I have a design degree
- I'm an accomplished developer
- I've done every kind of marketing... content, communities, SEO, paid, etc
- I've worked with countless businesses of different industries, types, and sizes
- I work independently, from home, in Austin, TX
- I run four side projects (two are no-code, two are coded)
Watching the internet and technology take off has been amazing and humbling over the last 2 decades. As a developer, I've always had an unfair advantage- the superpower of being able to create time-saving, customized applications and products. Through client-facing projects, internal projects, and side projects, I've always been able to give myself and my businesses an edge. Today, everyone has that opportunity through no-code, and I want to bring that gift to all serious entrepreneurs and businesses.
The problem? Building things is just one step. My passion is to guide others through the entire process of understanding the no-code landscape, choosing the right software for a project and team, finding the right way to implement it, and getting buy-in from others.